Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Search For High Tea and Flower Tea - How To

I had a bookmark for High Tea locations in the Twin Cities. I think I should have planed this better since the premier location, the Saint Paul Hotel has a reservation available in mid May. OK... I checked for High Tea in my area and found one, the Mad Hatter Tea Room but they are closed while they move to a larger location. OK... I always wanted to try flower tea and found a place within 3 miles, the Avant Garden that had flower tea on the online menu. They only had tea made with flower petals but it was in a pyramid shaped tea bag so we had a cup. The location was fun and the musician sleeping on the couch was very atmospheric.

tin ceiling painted purple

guitar player sleeping in a coffee house

tea bag with flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment