Friday, November 22, 2013

Paul Bunyan and Babe The Blue Ox Bemidji Minnesota - MN Roadside Attraction Travel Poster

Paul Bunyan and Babe The Blue Ox Bemidji Minnesota - MN Roadside Attraction Travel Poster

According to Wikipedia and Kodak, they are the second most photographed statues in the United States, Mount Rushmore is first. So, Paul and Babe are more photographed than the Statue of Liberty? I love Minnesota but I doubt they came in second. I must admit I've photographed Mount Rushmore and Paul but have not been to New York so Kodak could be right. They must have devoted a lot of time to looking at bad photos of people waving.

I went to my favorite information source, Google.
Paul Bunyan Bemidji images 50,800 The number is higher without Bemidji, but then you get other PBs
Mount Rushmore images 840,000
Statue of Liberty images 13,700,000

Sorry Paul.

Available on Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment